Saturday, August 1, 2009

And They Said It Wouldn't Last

Okay, so I don't really know if anybody said "It wouldn't last" 'cause I wasn't around, but if I had of been around and seen this...

and this...
I would have been the first in line to say "It won't ever last!". They just look like crazy kids not nearly old enough to get married!

Above, is a photo of my parents on August 1, 1975. Yes, that means that today is their 34th Anniversary.


Happy 34th Anniversary Mom & Dad!

P.S. They still act like crazy kids!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Very cool pictures. Happy Anniversary!

The Ffrench's said...

Aww that's great !!!! Tell them I said to have a good one you crazy kids !!!!

Abby said...

They are just as cute now as they were then! Happy anniversary!

The Cooper Family said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Happy Anniversary to your folks!

Isn't it amazing how time really does fly!!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter