Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today is sponsored by the letter G

Yes, my friends today is sponsored by the letter "G"...



Today has been a "Good" day because I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn and teach a class or that I don't have to teach one until 10:00 tonight...



Today has been "Glorious" because I got a healthy dose of Andre Agassi last night while watching the opening ceremonies at the US Open and he got in the booth to call the Roddick match with the McEnroe bros...


Do you ever see something like this (okay may not exactly like this for you but whatever is your thing) and tear up and think, "Wow, I'm a total dork?"

Yeah, me neither, I was just checking on you...



and finally, today I am "Giddy" because the filming of the new Sex and the City movie has started in NYC!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Spotted-Bird said...

I can't wait for the next Sex and the City movie. I am obsessed! I have only seen the first one 1,583 times. Do you think there will ever be a Friends movie? I really want one.

Ann said...

Can you believe I haven't seen the first Sex and the City movie? I need to get myself to a video store. I wanted to see it when it came out, but apparently I'm not very dedicated.

laterg8r said...

i didn't know they were filming a sequel - that is cool :D

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter