Monday, February 8, 2010

Fishnets & Hooker Boots...Oh My!

I've been scanning the websites I normally view multiple times a day every so often and ran aross this photo of (sigh) Miley Cyrus's little sister Noah (sigh-again)...

Fishnets and Hooker boots...Oh my!

Lest you think I'm judging too harshly on a maybe odd dress up theme party situation going on here, I give you Exhibit #2
She's 10.  In case you were wondering.

All of this reminded me that I've been wanting to get and read this book...
Stop Dressing Your Six Year Old Like a Skank

I think we might all need to take up a collection to send Miley and Noah's parents a copy of this book.

5 comments:

Spotted-Bird said...

First, who names their little girl Noah? Second, who lets their child out of the house looking like that?

I just don't understand people.

Diana said...

Hey there! I'm just a hop, skip and jump from McKinney.

So glad you found my Texas-Blogging Gals! I'll get you on the next updated list.

Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon!

Scrappy Girl said...

Wow...yep...and we might need to send it OVERNIGHT...ASAP!

Traci said...

Oh my! That is truly frightening!

The Cooper Family said...

Wow. Total loss for words other than that.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter