Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Sorry...

I'm sorry I have been gone most of this week. It isn't because I have been doing anything exciting, it is because I have felt like this...
Since my 12 hour day out in the sun and wind on Tuesday, I've been feeling a little pooped. I yet again solidified my belief that I am not cut out to be homeless! I was able to remain mostly un-sunburned. Luckily, I wore a visor most of the day. There was a one inch stripe between the visor and my hairline, so I have a stripe of red on my forehead that looks pretty weird!

The candidate that I was doing the most work for won, so Yea! One of the candidates that I really liked didn't win. He is a big gruff and tough guy, but I happened to pull up at the party just as he was leaving and it was NOT fun. He was really upset and I was very sad to see him upset. That moment has gone down as my second least favorite moment of the week (behind executing a squirrel of course).

On another note, you know I'm mad for prints like Liberty of London. I'm also crazy for Lilly Pulitzer. Well, as I was walking through Target the other day, look what I found...
Lilly Pulitzer Animal Crackers! There is nothing special about them. They are the same old animal crackers. I was hoping they would be fun pink and green crackers, but no. A portion of the sales also goes to the World Wildlife Fund. Since I had killed a squirrel, I felt like I needed to make the purchase to help atone for my sins...and I love Lilly!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha! The squirrel thing made me laugh! I love Target! They have the best things! Lilly Pulitzer animal crackers! Too funny!

Abby said...

Pink and Green iced animal crackers like the Mom's kind. That would have been fabulous!

Jen said...

Just found your blog through Neely's; it's so cute! You have a new follower :)

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter