Monday, August 9, 2010

How's It Going?

How's it going you might ask.  It's a new week.  Are things looking up?  I think I'll answer that question with a picture...


Sometimes my left hand still doesn't really work.  I forget that sometimes it doesn't work.  I grabbed my phone with my left hand and it slipped right out and hit the pavement.  I'm waiting on a guy from Apple to call back with possible solutions...other than paying the $199 to get the face replaced (yes, that's what the phone cost me a little over a month ago). 

Would you believe that it actually still works?  It does, but the Apple guy told me to not use it unless totally necessary, so if you are a person who calls me, call my house!

6 comments:

Katie Klohn said...

Oh no! That is the worst thing ever! Hope you can get it fixed quickly!

Scrappy Girl said...

Oh that is terrible. I have a cousin that bought a case for hers called an otter box and u can throw the phone on the floor in that case and it is fine!

The Ffrench's said...

Aw Hell I can't believe that ... that stinks...keep us posted on what the Apple guy says.

NotYourOrdinaryBetsy said...

OMG...I hope they can help you out quickly and for cheap :)

courtney said...

oh no!!! did you have a case on it when it fell?

Abby said...

Oh no! I gasped when I saw the phone, Brian yelled at me cause it almost caused him to wreck! Here's hoping you can get it fixed for cheap!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter