Monday, December 27, 2010

Boxing Day Shopping

Did y'all go out shopping on the 26th?  I did, but only a little bit.  I didn't get too much.  I don't love crowds and I kind of lost my enthusiasm when a lady at Target shoved me out of the way so she could get to some cans of Poppycock without so much as an "excuse me".

Here's what I got: at Target, I got my year's supply of Scotch Tape like I do every year after Christmas.

I got some Nerds for 49 cents...


I got a box of these jewels for my bedroom tree for $3...
and two packs of silver snowflakes for the same tree for $1...
I bought this at Williams Sonoma for $4.98...
and I got a pink back for my Nook with a Barnes and Noble giftcard...
 
I tried to spend my Christmas money, but have had no luck.  I first looked for another pair of Ugg House Shoes at Nordstrom, but they were completely sold out of ever single style.  I then decided to buy a Garment Bag from Vera Bradley, but I called the VB store and they were out of "Twirly Bird Pink" and I had decided that was the one I wanted.  I thought about buying a charging dock at Ballard Designs that was on sale, but the $12 shipping turned me off.  I have also been perusing Louis Vuitton, but my Christmas funds are a few hundred short to fulfill my desires there!  So I guess I'll just take that all as a sign and save my money!

So if you hit the stores, what did you get?

3 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I wandered out to Target as well, but just wasn't motivated. Even with everything being 1/2 off I just couldn't do it. Have you tried the Zappos for the Uggs? I just got a pair from there and they got to me ASAP! I hope you had a Merry Christmas

Ann said...

I bought some Christmas lights for the exterior of my house. More lights for house and lights to wrap around the trees. I saved $58.00!! Glad about the savings- but I have to wait a whole year for the gratification. :)

Spotted-Bird said...

What LV are you looking at? I am trying to sell one that I never carry so that I can get a new LV. It is a bad habit to have, but it is my addiction!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter