Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Afternoon Movie Time

I went to see a movie this afternoon. While I still desperately want to see "The Fighter", I decided that I really needed to see some lighter fare, so I saw "No Strings Attached".  I have no doubt I would have thought "The Fighter" to be a better movie, but in my odd-ball life that I lead, some weeks I've just had enough of the drugs & crime in real life to go see a movie about it too.  Usually I compartmentalize really well, but at this week's end, I just wanted to laugh.

While it's not going at the top of my favorite Rom-Com movie list, I thought it was cute enough.

Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Brian and I went to the movies yesterday, I wanted to see No Strings Attached, it didn't show until 12:01 am, so clearly we didn't see it!

Hopefully it provided you with some laughs! We saw the Delima, it wasn't theatrical genius, but we enjoyed it none the less.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter