Wednesday, May 4, 2011

British Invasion

I've been experiencing a British Invasion around my house.  It was, of course, brought on by the Royal Wedding, but it's still hanging around.  Here's some of the invasion photos:

My mantle still looks like this...

Today, I bought this...
On the morning of the wedding, in my lack of sleep induced delirium, and my wedding induced enthusiasm, I made an online purchase from Bath & Body works.  It came via the brown truck today and contained these Royal Wedding inspired products...
And remember this tea towel that purchased at the British Emporium and said that I had a plan for...
Well, now it is this...

It's hanging in my home office now...

I really need to snap out of it! 

But I might leave my mantle decorated for a few more days!

5 comments:

Abby said...

I poured over my People yesterday! I will probably look at it again today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate's reception dress. So pretty!!

Love how the tea towel turned out...perfect!

courtney said...

i love the tea towel in the frame!

i bought the People mag, too. i came home today to find my kids DRAWING ON IT!! i may or may not have over-reacted.

Legally Lovely said...

Those Bath and Body Works lotions are too cute! I haven't been to a mall since before Christmas, so I'm glad you snapped a picture to show me. :) Love the tea towel too!

Mom said...

The tea towel looks great framed and in your office.

Ann said...

Love the tea towel in your office. I never would have thought to do that. It looks great!

I've poured over the magazine too. I wish they had cut out all the other stuff and focused more on the wedding. More pictures!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter