Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let there be light...

The chandelier is finally hanging in my bathroom.  The electricians were here from 7-11 this morning.  They were very nice and very afraid of Lola.  She's such a mess.  She's just plain mean to people when they are here working on the house. 

I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did end up costing more than I thought...
Again, please ignore my mess. 
Tuesdays are my crazy days, and then with the electrician coming at 7 this morning, well it's a mess.
I had it put on a dimmer, so in theory, I could enjoy a nice soak in the tub with the lights down low.

If you know me well, then you know that's never going to happen.  I don't think I've ever spent more than 4 minutes in a tub in my life.  I get a little antsy.  But I always like having the option!
So what I'm going to call Phase 4 of the Bathroom Remodel is completed.
Again, I'm still unsure how many phases there are.

6 comments:

Mom said...

I think it looks great! You don't take after me, because I do like to soak in the tub.

Abby said...

Love. I too would soak in the tub with the lights down low.

Emily said...

Whoooopie!!!! It looks amazing :) and a soak in the tub sounds amazing with candles, wine, and a good book... (that's on my fall break agenda!!!)

Legally Lovely said...

Oh, I love it! So glad that it finally got hung up. You have such a girly paradise. Enjoy it!

JEF said...

Yeah..looks very nice !

Ann said...

So, I'm behind on reading- but I LOVE it!! Looks great! I also love the placement- love it in the middle of the room rather than over the tub.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter