Monday, October 31, 2011

It's the Lola Pumpkin

Happy Halloween!

Hope you get zero Tricks and lots of Treats!

This year, Lola is a Jack O'Lantern...

and by "this year" I mean for the 60 seconds I made her wear it so that I could get some photos...

She wants no part of anything on her head, but of course, I had to get the one photo with the stem on...

I only subject her to about a minute of the torture and then just take some Fall Pictures by the pumpkins...




Which is why I always buy her costumes at 90% off-after Halloween sale-at Target!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Total Pumkin' Seriously Kara, she is so adorable!!! Hope you have lots of trick or treaters tonight!!! oxo

JEF said...

She's cute as always and I have one (although human form) that doesn't like head pieces either. They should meet :)

Abby said...

Love it!!

Mom said...

Cute pics. Lola looks much more relaxed out of costume. Milly is wiped out, we just turned off the lights after 400 trick or treaters!

Emily said...

Love her look! Your nice though..Winston took a walk in his basketball player costume this year. But he loves it!! It could be because I force him to wear things all the time. Ha ha.

Lola makes the cutest pumpkin around. Happy Halloween to y'all.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter