Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Birthday Treat

Today is my birthday.  My 35th birthday.  I'm not really at all pleased about this.  I decided to do something BIG for my birthday, or rather make a BIG purchase for my birthday.  It seemed like a better alternative to jumping off the roof which was the other option (I kid, I kid...kinda).
So, I asked for money for my birthday and added some of my own money and got myself a grand gift.



They tried to cheat me out of a box, but I got one...

Meet my new friend Louis...

I've been going back and forth for months over which bag I wanted, but I finally
settled on the "Delightful GM"...

9 comments:

Abby said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! So excited I was there when you bought your new friend!

I do just love it. Instead of 35, I'm referring to it as the year of the Louis.

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Oh Wow! I am so jealous! Happy 35th Birthday!

Legally Lovely said...

You chose a great birthday gift! Good choice!!!!

courtney said...

Love it! Classic bag that will never go out of style!!

Happy birthday to you!! 35 is not so bad! :)

JEF said...

Love the bag. Happy Birthday...hope it is a great one :)

Samantha said...

That is an AWESOME birthday gift. HAPPY birthday indeed!

Emily said...

oh my goodness... we're BIRTHDAY TWINS!!! And Louie buddies :) I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you. oxo

Emily said...

Yippeee for you! I love your new friend...and I am sure you are loving it too. So glad you got one. HAPPY Birthday!!

Ann said...

Love the bag you chose!! Hope it made for a very Happy Birthday!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter