Thursday, May 31, 2012

A little Lola

It's been quite some time since I posted anything about my baby.  Here's what Lola's been up to this week...

This is a photo of my home office. While I work, she drags toys and bones into the office. 

Cast of Characters from left to right (names as Lola knows them):  Mouse in Overalls, Lola (of course), Minnie, Curvy Bone, Ellie, Orange Bone, Piglet, Wiggle Bone, Pink Bone, (another) Wiggle Bone & Wiener Dog...


This past weekend, she was sitting like a statue.  She didn't move for several minutes.  While I think she might have been stoned on Sudafed for her allergies, I still thought she looked cute...


And that is what spoiled Lola has been up to!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I miss Lola & need to love on her soon!

Emily said...

I love miss lola! She is too cute...I am also glad to see my dog is not the only one that drags out EVERY toy when wanting attention.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter