Friday, October 25, 2013

Birthday Week

Whew!  This has been such a busy, but great, birthday week!  I usually don't prescribe to the whole "birthday week" or even "birthday month" phenomenon, but this week has been the exception.  It's been busy almost each and every day with a little bit of birthday fun each day.

My Mom and Dad came on Tuesday and took me to dinner at Uncle Julio's.  We had some yummy ice cream and sopapillas...


I got lots of great gifts



Today, I went with a couple of friends to the George W. Bush Presidential Library.

I walked right out of my house and left my camera, so only iPhone photos.


I loved all the tributes to their pups!

and seeing dresses and china are always high on the list of things I love to see as well



After the museum, and after lunch, we went to Sprinkles Ice Cream!

My FAVORITE!

I had the Sprinkles sundae with Red Velvet Cupcake and Red Velvet Ice Cream.
Jennifer had the Sprinkles sundae with a S'mores cupcake and Salted Caramel Ice Cream.


A perfect ending to a great week!

0 comments:

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter