Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Happy New Year Card

I haven't had time to blog about my last day in Budapest.  I have been busy trying to finish a Shutterfly book of the trip before a coupon expired this week.  So stay tuned for that.

Until then, I'm sharing my holiday card.  Due to my travels in December, I decided to do a New Year Card instead of a Christmas card.  I normally have a lady on etsy who works with me to custom design a card, and well, she kinda flaked at the last minute.  So in an effort to "just be done with it", which is so NOT me when it comes to Christmas cards, I ordered from Shutterfly.  Despite being less than please with the path I had to take, I thought they turned out ok.  I did a letter to go with them and found some paper with gold foil polka dots around the edge to coordinate with the cards....




0 comments:

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter