Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Fence

I have been trying to get a new fence for months now. It is a shared fence and it is completely falling down. I have it propped up with 2x4's, but needless to say it is very difficult to mow. I just hold my breath every time the wind blows that it won't blow completely over! I have some very indecisive neighbors...have I mentioned that I hate a shared fence situation? I want board on board cedar and my neighbors say they don't care, they don't want it, they do want it, then back again!

I think we finally have the situation resolved. In two weeks the fence crew will be here and I finally put my foot down and said, it doesn't cost much more, so let's do the board on board!

On another note, I contacted the county rep who appointed me to that case I mentioned yesterday and told her that I have a conflict. I honestly think that the defendant deserves a defense and I cannot do that, thus the conflict. I have just received news that I have been un-appointed.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I am so glad you got out of it. I just can't imagine!!

Ann said...

I've been out of town, so I have a couple of comments. First, I love your hair. I have naturally ugly hair and would kill for yours. Second, I love your new pots and lounge chairs. Everything looks so great- you are good! Also, can you please come organize my closet. I need your help. You might die if you saw my shoes. Finally, I'm so glad you got out of the appointment. Life is too short.

Emilymud said...

Oh joy, I am glad you got off the case too. After what happened to us this week I am very thankful there are people out there who love animals as much as I. I think you are doing an amazing job on your TO DO List, keep it up!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter