Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fires!

Montague County seems to be on fire again. I'm trying to keep up with it and everyone from class right now. I am giving a test so it is allowing me to monitor wfaa.com.

I think a good deal of my grandfather's land has burned. I see on wfaa that the fire on his place is one they are saying is "out of control". That's great because when I spoke with my grandmother an hour and half ago that is exactly where they were instead of in town at their house.

I just spoke with my parents and they were heading toward the fires in Montague because Dad needed to turn off the pumps at his oil leases over there.

I hate that my family seems to be going the opposite direction from where they should be!

I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Emilymud said...

Man it has been out of control today. The apartments over by my place went down in flames tonight. I hope all is okay with your family.

Ann said...

How scary. I hope everything turns out okay.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter