Friday, June 5, 2009

Friends Friday

As I mentioned yesterday, I was off work today because I was spending the day with friends. My friend Jennifer was in from North Carolina and I spent the day with her and another friend, Suzanna. I've spent time with each independently, but it's been a couple of years at least since the three of us were together, so it was a real treat! We went to Northpark and hit up the make-up counter at Neimans, then went to La Duni for a great lunch.

Here is a photo of the trio.
It's not the best photo because of the glare. We intended to take another one before we left...
but then we ordered some of their fun drinks and forgot!
Suz and her good-girl drink (she had to go to pick up her kids after lunch...at a church!)
Jenn and her frozen berry mojito
Me with some sort of lemon drink
After an awesome lunch, we dove into these delectable goodies!
It was such a great day and so much fun.
Jenn and I are trying to talk Suz into joining us in Savannah in October. If she can work out a sitter for her kiddos, I don't think it will be that hard to twist her arm!

1 comments:

lglbgl said...

hmmm I would like another berry mojito please :)

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter