Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yummy!

This is an all food and drink post, so if that isn't your thing, just skip it!

A yummy pina colada on the beach!

This was a Boston Salad with Baby Shrimp...
Beef Tenderloin and Shrimp...
An amazing Shrimp and Avacado Roll (I had this appetizer twice it was so good!)...
Sea bass and Mexican Crawfish. As far as I could tell, Mexican Crawfish are shrimp, so I don't know what's up with that. It was yummy anyway, so I had this twice too.
I ate one meal in town. Daiquiri Dicks has great food...
and even better Strawberry Daiquiris! I swear they are the world's best. They blend up the strawberries right there, and they are so fresh and yummy!

2 comments:

Ann said...

So yummy. We must have the same taste in food. I would love to try everything you ate.

Abby said...

Looks fabulous! I am going to have a good laugh over those Mexican Crawfish!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter