Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday is almost Friday

I know it has been a short week, but I'm ready for the work part of the week to be OVER. Today is pretty busy though and then I have class tonight. Tomorrow I have class at the crack of dawn of course and then have to sit in a continuing education class tomorrow for juvenile law. Sitting in CLE = Boring!

I am very excited about the prospects for this weekend though. After my post yesterday, Courtney send a message that she has some extra game tickets and would let me stay in her guest room, thus solving most all the issues keeping me from heading West this weekend. I called my Mom and she can keep Lo, and said I could take her car (which is way newer than mine), so all problems seemed to have worked themselves out pretty easily. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! I hope it all works out and I'm able to travel out to Lubbock on Saturday!

Courtney give me a shout at legallyblondesproceedings@gmail.com

5 comments:

courtney said...

hey, i just sent you an email!

DEFINITELY DO COME!! (is that a proper sentence?)

how fun!!!

Spotted-Bird said...

DEFINITELY DO COME!!! I don't care if it is a proper sentence. I am excited.

Angela said...

Why is it that short work weeks seem twice as long as a regular work week? :D It drives me batty I already feel this should be Friday. lol

Abby said...

I think you should go! How funny to hang with your blog friends!!

Of course I will need a full report on Monday!!

Ann said...

I'm not going to the game, will you be around for a little while on Sunday? I want to get to see you too!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter