Friday, October 9, 2009

Canine Humor

I believe that I have found scientific proof that dogs have a sense of humor and can play practical jokes.

Okay, maybe it isn't scientific proof, but it is proof nonetheless!

Exhibit A:

Why else would Lola have put her stuffed mouse in my shoe?

On another note here is something else that shows someone has a sense of humor, though I'm not absolutely sure who...

Exhibit B:

They have Snuggies for dogs at Bed Bath & Beyond!


(I would like to note that I believe Lola is way cuter than the dog model on the package and I would have let her be their cover girl for free!)

If they had had a pink one, I totally would have bought us both one. That my friends would have been a funny sight this winter... imagine Lola and me vegging out on the couch watching tv on the weekends, keeping warm in our Snuggies with our hands and paws free!

Exhibit C:

Happy Friday Y'all!

1 comments:

Emilymud said...

That Lola...she is funny! Clear Miss. Lola's sched in late Nov for Winston bday party! She can start planning her jokes now.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter