Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mirrored Furniture

Okay, you've been asking for it, so here is my best attempt to accommodate your curiosity...




Notice I said "my best attempt" because I did try to take photographs of my actual pieces of furniture, but as they are are mirrored and currently residing in my garage, the pictures just look like a lawn mower or a ladder reflecting in a mirror. So, this is the front of the TM ad. That nightstand and lamp are actual purchases that I made. The other piece I bought is not pictured there.

I'm sure many of you are now thinking back at the headboard I said I was going to buy and the dresser that I did purchase and thinking "what kind of miss-matched crapapalooza is that going to be". I have a vision people. I wish it were a vision I had actually seen in a magazine or something, but no, this vision is all in my head. I hope it turns out as I see it, if it doesn't...then heck if I know! I guess I will just pretend!

3 comments:

Abby said...

It will be fabulous, your visions always are! Can't wait to see it!!

Ann said...

I love the nightstand. Can't wait to see the vision!

Angela said...

Wow those peices are awesome no wonder your drove all over the place for them!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter