Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Squared

Today is Christmas Eve Eve...Eve Squared as I'm calling it. I got my hair colored and cut today, so now I'm ready for the Christmas photos. I'm currently trying to get piles of laundry done so that I have something to pack and wear on Christmas.

I should have mentioned in yesterday's post that that was my first EVER gingerbread house to decorate. I know, I know. Where have I been all 33 years of my life, right? The girls were so appalled....What? You've never decorated one before. Gosh! This is like our 10th to do THIS year!

I grew up in a small town. What can I say.

For those of you SATC fans, I'm giving you an early Christmas present. I was overjoyed to discover it a bit ago and I wanted to pass it along. The FIRST official SATC Movie trailer! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Spotted-Bird said...

OMG!!! I am so excited. I heard the trailer was out and thought of you. I was hoping you would provide it here for me to see. I can't wait!

Scrappy Girl said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I still have never decorated a gingerbread house. Maybe that should be our party activity next year.
Lisa

Ann said...

I'm jealous for you getting your hair done. I had to cancel my appointment last week because of work. It needs help. Oh well, too late now.

Merry Christmas!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter