Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lemon-y Goodness

Maybe I was inspired by the upcoming line of Lemon Vanilla products at Bath & Body Works, but yesterday I got in a fizz to make some lemon cupcakes.

I kind of combined a couple of recipes so that it suited my desires...vanilla and lemon, and no lemon zest (I find it too bitter sometimes).

I hate to brag on myself, but they are...

Divine
Sublime
Heavenly
They are all those things partly because of the icing that I used...Lemon Cream Cheese Icing.
I think they serve this stuff in heaven!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I bet those are delicious! My diet would definitely be in trouble!

Ann said...

Those look so good. I wish I had one. I need to come for cooking lessons. You make the best looking sweets.

Amanda said...

OMG! Why did you post these?! Now, I HAVE to make them! They do look divine! :)

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter