Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie Saturday

since it is hot...

and i have no pool...

and i'm wearing a splint, which i promise you increases the feel of the temperature by 20 degrees...

i'm having myself a movie saturday under the A/C!

i have three netflix movies that i've been wanting to see:  "valentine's day", "it's complicated", & "crazy heart".

hopefully, i'll get them all watched, but right now i've found myself sucked into "three men and a little lady" circa 1990, on encore, which reminds me...

have you heard that they are likely going to make "three men and a bride" complete with Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenburg, & Ted Danson?  i hope so and i can't wait!  but it does make me feel old!

4 comments:

Abby said...

makes me feel old, but I'd be there in a heartbeat. Love those shows! Saw Toy Story 3 today. I think it's the best one they've made.

Emilymud said...

Oh fun...I agree with the movie day! I who have no splint is not enjoying the headt, so I can only imagine! Yikes...enjoy the AC

ps. I loved Valentine's day...

Cortni said...

I really like Valentine's Day! I would love to see Three Men and a Bride!!

Hope you cool off!

Spotted-Bird said...

That would be the best! I loved "It's Complicated." Let us know about the others.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter