Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Big 8-0!

Today is my Meme's birthday, and it's a big one too!  The Big 8-0! 

When I called to wish Meme a Happy Birthday this morning, I heard that they were going to eat at Babe's.  It's about half way between me and Nocona, so I decided to join Meme, Papa, my parents and my aunt & uncle that were in from Midland.

The Birthday Girl

Meme & Papa

My Aunt Amy and Uncle Gary

The whole gang (except for photographer)

Now me with Meme & Papa

The crew sang a Birthday song for Meme and made her wear a chicken hat
I'll have to consult the Penal Code, but I'm not entirely sure that we aren't about to all be arrested for Elder Abuse! 
Happy Birthday Meme!

2 comments:

courtney said...

aw, she's so pretty! happy birthday to your meme!

babe's....i'm hungry now.

Ann said...

She is beautiful. Happy Birthday!!

Sounds like a great way to celebrate!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter