Today is grandparent's day. I had hoped to do a cute post with photos of me and my grandparents and Lola and her grands but I can't locate any of the photos I know I have somewhere, so I'm done trying. Happy Grandparents Day!
Samantha over at the Ruby Turtle Hippie Times blog got and then gave a blog award/questionnaire thingy and tagged me last weekend, so I'm answering the questions and will be passing along a questionnaire of my own. Here it goes...
1. What is your favorite football team? Texas Tech Red Raiders
2. When you grow up, you want to be...? A lawyer. I mean seriously, what second grader wants to be a lawyer? Sadly, I did. I recently found a booklet I did for our open house way back then. It was what's your favorite food, what do you want to be when you grow up, etc. I had lawyer on there. I knew it was weird, so I added stuff like movie star, etc., but I really wanted to be a lawyer. Now I want to be a lottery winner when I grow up.
3. What is your favorite tv series? This is SO hard because I'm a t.v. junkie! Right now I love Modern Family, Gossip Girl (don't judge), Castle, NCIS... I don't know if there is a show right now that I love as much as some of my past favs like Gilmore Girls, The West Wing, Sex and the City, Alias and The Sopranos. There are several new ones I'm greatly anticipating. Thank God for DVR's.
4. Do you like cats or dogs? Dogs!!!
5. What is your favorite time of the year? Really any of the year when temperatures are below 80! So that's like late Fall, Winter and early Spring around here. If I lived somewhere with "normal" seasons, it would probably be Fall.
6. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Actually I drink Coke Zero in the morning and then Diet Dr. Pepper in the afternoon. Never Pepsi!
7. Mayo or Mustard? Mayo
8. Jackie Kennedy or Audrey Hepburn? Jackie
Okay, so because I think you are all fabulous...
Tag, you're it!
Answer the following questions:
1. Favorite Color
2. Where would you go on a dream vacation (if money or time wasn't an issue)?
3. Favorite Celebrity couple
4. If you could have dinner with any female (alive or dead) who would it be?
5. What point in history (other than now) would you choose to live in?
6. What is your favorite season.
7. What is your favorite tv show?
8. What is your favorite food?