(1) Status of Allergy Assault 2010: My head is less congested, but now I've got borderline bronchitis. This is no surprise. It always goes this way for me. Good news is that I go from over production of snot, to bronchitis, and then next step is usually well.
(2) Lola is having some allergy issues too. It's such a double edged sword...if she is outside she is too busy to lick her paws, but the more she is outside the more she wants to lick. What's a puppy mom to do?
(3) The weather has been great, but I've felt too bad, or have known that being outside in all the pollen would be too bad for me to really go out and enjoy it.
(4) I'm seriously disliking one of my classes. I don't like it when I have a bad attitude about one whole group of students, but these kids are seriously ticking me off!
(5) I am SO ready for the time to change. It is so darn dark in the mornings when I have to go to class early.
(6) I went into CVS yesterday to get some more drugs. I like to shop around and see how many combinations of things I can take all at once! I asked if I could get the flu mist there. They said no, but I could get a shot. I hate flu shots. They hurt so bad. I usually have a whole year to get over it, but as you know less than 5 months ago I had to get that tetanus shot that HURT BEYOND BAD. So now, I haven't had my normal time to "get over it". The girl at CVS said, "Do you want to get a shot?". I say, "NO! I have to prepare myself." She looks at me a little perplexed and said, "Do you want me to get the pharmacist to give you a shot?". To which I reply AGAIN, "NO! I said I have to get myself mentally prepared! I'm not there today!". She thinks I'm nuts. Maybe I am.
Finally, I'm going to be doing another giveaway at some point this week, so keep checking back!