Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Shot Seen 'Round The World

This is a shot that has been seen around the world. This was taken in Wales this weekend during the Ryder Cup. Turns out Tiger Woods' shot went right at a cameraman there for The Daily Mail. It hit the camera. Everyone is talking about it and showing it.


While I think it is a cool shot, there is something else that has captured my attention...
What is up with this guy? He certainly doesn't look like a golf spectator! Is it just me, or does he look like a character straight out of a Judd Apatow film?  Totally cracks me up!

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY

2 comments:

Abby said...

Brian and I totally cracked up about that guy too! So funny!

Ann said...

So strange and funny!! Love it.

Have I mentioned that I can't stand Tiger Woods any more. Strange!?! :)

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter