I haven't had much going on this week worthy of blogging about, so I'll just make a random list of things today...
(1) School is winding down. I only have class next Monday and then I have the rest of the week without class. I am just beside myself with excitement. After T-giving, I only have one week of classes left and then one week of final exams. Then I have 5 weeks off before Spring starts up.
(2) I think I have to get started on Christmas decorations this weekend. It looks like the weather is going to be on the cool side the weekend after T-giving, so I'm thinking outside lights this year and inside after T-giving.
(3) Speaking of the outside lights... last year all my Clark Griswold-like decorations blew out my front porch electric plug. Then sometime later I noticed that my back porch plug wasn't working either. I figured that there was either a GFCI plug that had switched off or it was a fuse. I looked and tested things all over the house. I couldn't find any fuses in the breaker box that weren't attached to the porches and something else and all the "something else" was still working, so that ruled out the fuse. I went to every single GFCI plug I knew of and made sure it wasn't blown. No luck. I finally called an electrician out this week and he was suppose to come today, but then I got a call this morning and the electrician told me he was about 80% certain it was a GFCI issue and that I had a GFCI plug in the garage. I didn't know there was one in the garage because I have so much crap in my garage. He gave me a couple of hints about where it was likely located and sure enough, I found it and fixed the problem myself! Wasn't that so nice of the electrician?
(4) I'm really wanting to make sausage balls this weekend.
(5) I also feel the need to make some pumpkin bread and pumpkin bread cupcakes with cream cheese icing. That may also happen sometime soon in my kitchen.