Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Part 1 of Holiday Tour of My Home

I heard a blurb on HGTV the other day... it was a commercial of the designers talking about holiday decorations.  One of them said "I mean you don't want your house to look like it's Santa's house!".  I thought to myself, "You don't?"  No seriously, that isn't my goal, but I do love Christmas decorations. 

I'm starting my Holiday Tour of My Home today with the outside decorations and the entry of my house.  One reason is because that is the only part that doesn't look like a tornado has just blown through it, and partly because I'm finishing everything.  I'm going to do photos of the rest (maybe video too), but tonight, Part One is just a video tour. 

Please excuse my scratchy throat and congested-can-hardly-breath voice...

6 comments:

Abby said...

Love the tour! I can't wait until you get to the kitchen! I love your christmas kitchen tree, bedroom tree, living room tree...oh who am I kidding I love it all!

Video is genius!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Great tour! I love the jingle bell wreath. BTW...Scrapbooking designer, Elizabeth Kartchner, just had a new baby. They named her Lola Marie! lol

Amanda said...

Love it! Love the decorations and love seeing it in a video! :) Can't wait for more!

Holly said...

Your video is so much fun. All of the wreaths outside are the perfect touch!

Emilymud said...

Love it...glad I can live through you since we don't get any Christmas this year...with the house for sale! LOVE IT!!!

Ann said...

I love the tour! Everything looks just beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter