Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Truth and Nothing But the Truth

Scene:  This weekend Mom and I were at Barnes and Noble.  After having trouble coming up with what I want for Christmas, I had decided to take the e-reader plunge and get a Nook (you know because they have cuter cases than a Kindle).

B&N Guy: Do you want the extended warranty plan?  It's $50, but covers any problems for 2 years.

Me:  Any problems?

B&N Guy: Yes, even if you drop it and break it, it is covered.

Me:  Really!?!

Mom:  With her luck, I think we'll take it!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I was so bummed after I got my Kindle and saw that the Nook has Lily and Kate cases and matching tote bags! I love my Kindle, but those cases for the Nook are adorable!

Abby said...

I can't wait for you to get it and tell me how much you love it!! My friend says she reads all the free books. I had no idea there were free books!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter