I rarely participate in these type of events, but as I didn't have anything planned for today's blog entry, I thought, "why the heck not?". So here is my Fill in the Blank Friday...
(1) I Wish... I was about to go on a fabulous vacation. I'm really missing the fact that I didn't get to go to Mexico this year and relax on the beach. It is really my big regret of the year... well, actually, I regret trying to have an avocado for dinner that night and almost slicing off my finger, which led to the need for surgery and thus the cancelled trip, if we really want to get down to what I regret. But this isn't about regrets, this is about wishes, and I wish I was going on a fabulous vacation. I don't have a specific place in mind, but I'd just love to get away from it all for about a week.
(2) Yesterday I... started making Christmas candy. I did chocolate covered graham crackers and chocolate covered Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle. Yummy!
(3) Today I will...go to a great Christmas luncheon that I go to every year. The food is beyond wonderful and I just know that this year will be no exception.
(4) Tomorrow I will... go to Nocona. I have three cousins that live in Alaska and they are going to be in town tomorrow. Some other family that didn't come in for Thanksgiving will be there too. Oh and I can take my Mom her birthday presents since her b-day is next week!
(5) Maybe... I will continue my candy making tonight and also finish wrapping all of my presents. I may also start watching Disk 1 of "In Treatment: Season 2"...love Gabriel Byrne!
(6) Someday... I will get to to go on that vacation I'm wishing for... oh and finally have all my medical bills paid for!
(7) I Love... all things Christmas. Wait, strike that. All things Christmas except for the song "Feliz Navidad".