Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Legal Funny

It's been a while since I've blogged a Legal Funny.  Not because I go a day without something cracking me up, but sometimes I forget.  This one comes by way of one of my partner's cases.  It's a Child Protective Services case in which she is representing the child.  She was reviewing paperwork today for a hearing that is scheduled tomorrow.  In reading the mother's psych eval, she ran across this line...

"She identified fatigue as her primary obstacle to employment in the past"

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't know that could be an obstacle to employment, or I'd have totally used it!  Do bill collectors accept that as an excuse for not paying your bills? 

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh dear!! I could use that one a lot!!

Ann said...

Perfect excuse- and so true on my part. Why do I no one would care if I was fatigued?

Ann said...

Sorry- should have been- Why do I think no one would care if I was fatigued?

See- I now have evidence. Fatigue caused me to err.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter