Monday, April 18, 2011

11 days & Counting

11 days & Counting until the Royal Wedding!  I'm still on pins & needles about the dress~can't wait to see it!  Tonight starts the lead-up to the event with a Barbara Walters special and the Lifetime movie. 

I'm also excited because I got another confirmed guest for my party!  Hey- you've got to be especially excited about each and every guest when you are talking about a 4 a.m. party!  My Dad swears that nobody will really come, and if they do, that we "need to get a life"... But I'm not going to let the naysayers rain on my parade!

Oh, and how could I forget to mention that I was contacted by the Huffington Post today about a story they are doing about Royal Wedding Watch parties! 

3 comments:

courtney said...

i wished i shared your enthusiasm about the royal wedding! i am anxious to see the dress, but i'm going to wait and get a glimpse of it at 7 am! ;) and, i'm going to a party as well, but we'll be watching the dvr'd version!!

Kelsey Claire said...

I can't wait to see the dress and the hair!

Ann said...

I can't wait either!!

So excited you were contacted by the Huffington Post! Yay!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter