Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally SOBO!

Tomorrow is finally the release date for SOBO (The Movie version)!

I have been looking forward to going to the movie on the afternoon of May 6th for months, so you can imagine how thrilled I was that a "Family Planning Conference" was scheduled for that very same afternoon on one of my CPS cases.  To make matters worse, there is no point in a Family Planning Conference in this case (to be perfectly honest, doesn't it seem like we should have had a FPC before these people decided to procreate?).  To make me even more peeved, the very same case has a hearing on Monday and a Permanency Planning Conference on Tuesday.  The final nail in my "I'm in a bad mood about this" coffin is that my client has Meth sores on his/her face and it totally grosses me out. 

Hopefully, I will get it to see the movie this weekend!  Go see it too!  The more people that go see it the quicker the sequel, "Something Blue" gets filmed!

3 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I hope you get to see the movie. I can't wait to see it myself!

Legally Lovely said...

I have been waiting to see this movie too - it coincided really nicely with the end of finals. :) Let us know how it is; it looks really cute and I love a good Rom Com!

Have a great weekend!

Abby said...

I'm trying to figure out how I can go tonight!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter