Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crafty Christmas

I didn't do any baking this Christmas, but I did get crafty thanks to Pinterest.  I made several ornaments this year for Christmas.  I think I've already shown you the one that I made for myself, but in case you missed it, here it is again...


I made a red one for my hair lady with just a big "C" on it.  I also did a red one for some family friends that had a husband & wife monogram on it.  I have no visual proof that I made these red ones, you will have to take my word for it!

Finally, I made these for my pre-teen cousins.  They seemed to really like them.
I also did some post-Christmas sale shopping yesterday with an eye toward a Valentine craft project.  What about y'all?  Did you do any crafting this Christmas?

0 comments:

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter