Monday, January 9, 2012

V-day Project

I purchased several things of "fake ornaments" after Christmas.  You know, the kind that look like glass balls, but really are shatter proof.  I bought red, pink and purple with a Valentine's Day project in mind. 

After picking up a new glue gun last week to replace the one that exploded, I got to work on a new wreath for the front door. 

The last ornament wreath I made, I tried to string them on a wire.  I didn't love that, so I decided to go the foam wreath and glue route this time.  I tried to follow some how-to examples I saw on Pinterest.  They were helpful enough, but I definitely discovered some things that I would do different next time. 

Here's the finished product...


4 comments:

Betsy said...

So pretty! Great job.

Abby said...

Love it! My microwave exploded this afternoon. Real embers. That's our fun fact of the day!

Mom said...

Very pretty. Can't imagine you would change anything.

JEF said...

Lovely. Looks great :)

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter