Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pumped Up Kicks

I bought some new shoes today.  I know that's really not a shocker, but this next bit of information will be.  Make sure you are sitting down.  At some point this afternoon after I got home, I came to the realization that it is March 1st and these are the first pair of shoes I have purchased in 2012!  How the heck did that happen?  As if to overcompensate, I broke my shoe-fast with a completely impractical pair of kicks.


The color is what makes them impractical.  They had the same shoe in a bone shade, but I liked these best.

I have a jacket this exact color, so that's at least one thing I can wear them with.  I'm sure I will discovered many other occasions to wear them as well.

They are Calvin Klein, but I got them at TJ Maxx, so they didn't set me back too much.

Lola, my little snoop, had to give them a sniff and her vote of approval!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Love them and the color! I bet you find a lot to wear them with.

Legally Lovely said...

I love them! I think the color and the wedge heel will make them very wearable.

Abby said...

I'm going to go with the others I bet you wear the heck out of them! So cute!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter