Thursday, May 24, 2012

Can't Get Enough of Ryan Star

Ryan Star was in Dallas on Monday night.  Woo-hoo!  Of course I headed down to Deep Ellum to see him. 

My friend Abby thinks that he always looks angry when he sings...
I say it's intensity


But he is really the nicest guy you'll ever meet, and I was happy that I snapped a photo of him looking like it...

It was a great show.  I finally got to hear him sing one of the songs I've always wanted to hear him sing live.  I got a few hugs after the show and we discussed his going back into the studio to turn out a new record soon, his coming back to Dallas with his full band next time, and what he is reading now and reading next. 

He also mentioned that he knows I come to all his Dallas shows and how very appreciative he is.  Nicest.  Guy.  Ever!  Hope that doesn't ruin his Rock Star image.

2 comments:

Emily said...

How did you know I needed just a little bit of eye candy to wake me up and get me through the rest of the day at the Courthouse :) Hope you are having a week as fabulous as you...and have some fun plans for the long weekend!!! oxo

RyanStar'sWife said...

me-ow!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter