Tuesday, May 1, 2012

M.I.A.

I've been M.I.A. on here.  My excuse:  Bronchitis.  I first started the coughing on Sunday, April 15th.  It got progressively worse, but I was convinced I could Mucinex my way through it.  Finally, last Wednesday, I broke down and went to the doctor.  I got an inhaler, z-pack and some of the nastiest tasting cough medicine I've ever encountered.

During the height of my sickness I thought I needed to blog, but then I'd do law work, pass out for a 3 hour nap, and then go to my classes at night.  I just never found the energy.

I'm finally getting better.  Still coughing, but getting better.  Hopefully I will be back to blogging real stuff instead of excuses soon!-

3 comments:

Abby said...

Boo! Hope your feeling better!!

JEF said...

Glad you are getting better.

Legally Lovely said...

Hate to hear that you were so sick, but glad to hear you're on the mend. Get well soon!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter