Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Throwing an Online Party, & You Are Invited!

I hosting an online party.  I think the point was for it to be an e-mail your friends an evite kind of thing, but I checked to make sure it was legal to include blog friends too, and it is!  So consider yourself cordially invited...


This company has great jewelery. I want one of everything!  And if you click on this link HERE, you can get the secret code to get 10% off.  The code will work for 7 days, so take advantage while you can. 

P.S. If you like a design of a necklace, bracelet, etc., be sure to click on the item to look more closely because many of them come in multiple color options!

P.P.S. Somebody please order a bracelet, or ten, and wear them in my honor.  My wrists are huge and bracelets never fit me :-(

0 comments:

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter