Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fall at the Arboretum

Well, it's been hot again this week, so not exactly fall like.  But last week, my law partner's kids had a week off for Fall Break when we actually caught a break with the temps, and went to the Dallas Arboretum on a cool-ish day.  Or as 5 year old Harper says...we went to the Arburrito.


There were some beautiful monarch butterflies around the plants


Harper loved running around this flower bed area...

For these 3 cute pics, there are like 8 more equally cute ones I'm not posting.  I really like how they turned out, so it was worth battling the bee that thought I smelled really sweet.
These really made me want to plant some ornamental peppers.
Pumpkin Village!






Trying to kiss big brother!


I guess once a little sister figures out you hate kisses, she's going to try to do it all day long!




I feel like I'm missing out on so many Fall events this year, but I'm glad I got to go to the arboretum.  I'm still bummed I missed out on the State Fair :-(

0 comments:

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter