Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sale Splurges

I realized I haven't shown off my Nordstrom Anniversary finds.  I think I got some cute stuff (I've already returned one dress, but I think everything else is a keeper).  Three things had to be ordered in my size, so I don't have it all yet.  Not that it matters.  It's mostly all fall/winter stuff and it's like a furnace outside.  Which probably calls into question my sanity that I was trying on sweaters last Friday...the hottest day of the year so far.  Seriously though, Nordstrom should have cranked the air down to about 50 degrees because I darn near dehydrated while trying on all that stuff!

Here's what I got...

I got these "riding pants"... jodhpurs....
I ordered them in black and brown.  Both are suppose to come with black leather patches.  The brown online show to have brown patches though. 
I'm abnormally worried about this.  I want them to have black patches on the brown, just like they do in-store.  If they come in with brown patches, heads will roll!  Well, probably not, but I'll be really sad I didn't just buy the gray ones with black patches instead.  Fingers-crossed!

I got a couple of sweaters...

This one is called a "poncho", but I'm resisting that terminology...
This "sweater" above was CRAZY.  I had to buy a Small/Medium!  Yes, I know I said last week, that not even in an alternate universe, would I wear a S/M.  Now I'm hoping my Barefoot Dreams wrap isn't so mis-sized!  Ugh!  I hate ordering stuff I haven't tried on.

I got this shirt (which for the record does not hang quite so loosely on me as it does the super skinny model)
and this cami to go under it

And I couldn't resist getting another one of these Bobeau sweaters...
The fabric is a bit different from last year's and I didn't get the color above (though I did want it too).  I got this aubergine color that they didn't have online for some reason...
(sorry Iphone pic)

I'm SO ready for Fall!!!

1 comments:

Emily said...

I'm just ready for some cooler nights...Cute clothes but it makes me hot thinking of them right now!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter