Skip to main content

Sale Splurges

I realized I haven't shown off my Nordstrom Anniversary finds.  I think I got some cute stuff (I've already returned one dress, but I think everything else is a keeper).  Three things had to be ordered in my size, so I don't have it all yet.  Not that it matters.  It's mostly all fall/winter stuff and it's like a furnace outside.  Which probably calls into question my sanity that I was trying on sweaters last Friday...the hottest day of the year so far.  Seriously though, Nordstrom should have cranked the air down to about 50 degrees because I darn near dehydrated while trying on all that stuff!

Here's what I got...

I got these "riding pants"... jodhpurs....
I ordered them in black and brown.  Both are suppose to come with black leather patches.  The brown online show to have brown patches though. 
I'm abnormally worried about this.  I want them to have black patches on the brown, just like they do in-store.  If they come in with brown patches, heads will roll!  Well, probably not, but I'll be really sad I didn't just buy the gray ones with black patches instead.  Fingers-crossed!

I got a couple of sweaters...

This one is called a "poncho", but I'm resisting that terminology...
This "sweater" above was CRAZY.  I had to buy a Small/Medium!  Yes, I know I said last week, that not even in an alternate universe, would I wear a S/M.  Now I'm hoping my Barefoot Dreams wrap isn't so mis-sized!  Ugh!  I hate ordering stuff I haven't tried on.

I got this shirt (which for the record does not hang quite so loosely on me as it does the super skinny model)
and this cami to go under it

And I couldn't resist getting another one of these Bobeau sweaters...
The fabric is a bit different from last year's and I didn't get the color above (though I did want it too).  I got this aubergine color that they didn't have online for some reason...
(sorry Iphone pic)

I'm SO ready for Fall!!!

Comments

Emily said…
I'm just ready for some cooler nights...Cute clothes but it makes me hot thinking of them right now!

Popular posts from this blog

It's SATC Saturday Again

First, I will start you off with a little movie... Sex and the City- All the Best Moments from the Movie. WARNING : If you haven't seen the movie, don't watch this.  Oh, and also please rectify this ASAP.  Ann-  they have the movie at your local TJ Maxx for $5.99.  I meant to buy it for you when I was there and bring it to you at Robin's party, but I got distracted by lamps and forgot (sorry!).  This week has been pretty lame-o on the updates front. All I have found is that there are reports of some drama on the set between Kim Cattrall and SJP.  Of course there have been reports in the past that these two gals didn't get along (personally I think it is just because KC is a little too big for her britches and doesn't seem to always remember that SJP is an executive producer and Carrie is, well the star ).  There are also reports that SJP is possibly a little overwhelmed with having the two new twin girls and little James Wilkie to take care of...

Join my Party

Welcome to my Christmas Shin-Dig! I've never thrown a blog party before so I'm kind of nervous, but that can just be our little secret. I have lots of things I want to include in my party, so I've decided the best way to tackle this is to do several posts, so keep scrolling down so that you don't miss a single thing that goes on at this party! I always try to have party favors when I throw a party, and this one shouldn't be an exception, so I am giving away a prize. Here are some photos of the prize All you have to do to enter is comment on one of my Christmas Party Blog entries. I will put all the names in a hat and draw a winner. I will post the winner's name on my blog on Sunday, so check back to see if this cute little Santa bubble light is coming to your house! All entry comments must be posted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. If this is your first trip to my blog, Welcome! Please come back and see me again!

A Blogiversary Giveaway!

One week from today will mark 2 years since I started this whole blogging thing.  I'm very excited about this blogiverary because an opportunity has come up for me to do a giveaway for you guys!  My sponsor has many websites that sell just about everything... lately I've been looking at the site for luggage  because I'm feeling the need for a new carry on bag for my upcoming trip to NOLA.  But more about the giveaway!  Here's a picture of a couple of samples... I will be giving you a set of Tervis tumblers!  If you don't know about Tervis tumblers, they are great because they keep your beverage super cold and they don't sweat all over your table!  As you can see, I'm feeling the collegiate tumblers in honor of the upcoming football season, but if you are the winner, I will give you a couple of choices: (1) You can choose from over a hundred different tumbler themes to fit your personality or lifestyle:  Texas themes, Initial...