Skip to main content

SAD

What a horrible game. It isn't even over, but we are getting our butt kicked by OU. Next week I will be rooting for the OSU Cowboys to deliver a victory in Stillwater...then OU would be a two loss team and the only one loss teams would be Tech and Texas. Since we beat Texas, we would still win the Big 12 South. All the planets will have to align....

I think the Longhorns should be thanking their lucky stars that they got to play OU earlier in the season because if they had to play them later, that match-up would have probably gone differently (not to mention they never have to go to Norman to play).

Comments

Emily said…
I think it is only sad...if you are a Tech person. Me, I have had an amzing night....BOOMER SOONER! Honestly I was worried going into this game. I felt as though we would have a match up. I just wish your team would have come to play!

Sorry for your loss, I hope we win next week too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's SATC Saturday Again

First, I will start you off with a little movie... Sex and the City- All the Best Moments from the Movie. WARNING : If you haven't seen the movie, don't watch this.  Oh, and also please rectify this ASAP.  Ann-  they have the movie at your local TJ Maxx for $5.99.  I meant to buy it for you when I was there and bring it to you at Robin's party, but I got distracted by lamps and forgot (sorry!).  This week has been pretty lame-o on the updates front. All I have found is that there are reports of some drama on the set between Kim Cattrall and SJP.  Of course there have been reports in the past that these two gals didn't get along (personally I think it is just because KC is a little too big for her britches and doesn't seem to always remember that SJP is an executive producer and Carrie is, well the star ).  There are also reports that SJP is possibly a little overwhelmed with having the two new twin girls and little James Wilkie to take care of...

Join my Party

Welcome to my Christmas Shin-Dig! I've never thrown a blog party before so I'm kind of nervous, but that can just be our little secret. I have lots of things I want to include in my party, so I've decided the best way to tackle this is to do several posts, so keep scrolling down so that you don't miss a single thing that goes on at this party! I always try to have party favors when I throw a party, and this one shouldn't be an exception, so I am giving away a prize. Here are some photos of the prize All you have to do to enter is comment on one of my Christmas Party Blog entries. I will put all the names in a hat and draw a winner. I will post the winner's name on my blog on Sunday, so check back to see if this cute little Santa bubble light is coming to your house! All entry comments must be posted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. If this is your first trip to my blog, Welcome! Please come back and see me again!

A Blogiversary Giveaway!

One week from today will mark 2 years since I started this whole blogging thing.  I'm very excited about this blogiverary because an opportunity has come up for me to do a giveaway for you guys!  My sponsor has many websites that sell just about everything... lately I've been looking at the site for luggage  because I'm feeling the need for a new carry on bag for my upcoming trip to NOLA.  But more about the giveaway!  Here's a picture of a couple of samples... I will be giving you a set of Tervis tumblers!  If you don't know about Tervis tumblers, they are great because they keep your beverage super cold and they don't sweat all over your table!  As you can see, I'm feeling the collegiate tumblers in honor of the upcoming football season, but if you are the winner, I will give you a couple of choices: (1) You can choose from over a hundred different tumbler themes to fit your personality or lifestyle:  Texas themes, Initial...