First, I will start you off with a little movie... Sex and the City- All the Best Moments from the Movie. WARNING : If you haven't seen the movie, don't watch this. Oh, and also please rectify this ASAP. Ann- they have the movie at your local TJ Maxx for $5.99. I meant to buy it for you when I was there and bring it to you at Robin's party, but I got distracted by lamps and forgot (sorry!). This week has been pretty lame-o on the updates front. All I have found is that there are reports of some drama on the set between Kim Cattrall and SJP. Of course there have been reports in the past that these two gals didn't get along (personally I think it is just because KC is a little too big for her britches and doesn't seem to always remember that SJP is an executive producer and Carrie is, well the star ). There are also reports that SJP is possibly a little overwhelmed with having the two new twin girls and little James Wilkie to take care of...
Travel, My Pup, and other things I love...

Comments