Skip to main content

In-N-Out of their minds!

One of the first two In-N-Out Burgers in Texas opened within 5 miles of my house this week.
Let me just say that there is no greater proof that people are out of their freaking minds!

The day it opened, the lines were hundreds deep.  People were lined up in the wee hours of the morning waiting on them to open.  Then in the afternoon, huge thunderstorms rolled through with heavy rains, lightening and thunder, yet the lines remained.

Today, I was over in the area and they had police out directing traffic.  Cars were lined up and wrapped around the parking lot and down the road.  Traffic was totally snarled!

So unless they are hiding money in some of the burgers, I don't get it.  I look forward to going at some point, but holy moly!  This is nutso!

P.S. Welcome back Blogger.  Thanks for being totally craptastic this week!  Oh, and please restore my "lost" post. 

Comments

courtney said…
so true. i DON'T get it. i mean, i might understand the lines if this was the one and only day to get an in-n-out burger, but as far as i know, it will be open indefinitely--so why does everyone have to have the burger on the first day they're open! insanity!
Emily said…
Oh gee you really make the opening of our In and Out sound fabulosos! We have one opening in July just 2 miles away. However, I do have to say the burgers are good, as well as the fries!

I too....am PISSED with BLOGGER THIS WEEK! GRR
Legally Lovely said…
Whew. You made the smart choice by waiting! I can't believe that people would wait that long - but, I've only had their food once and it was years ago. I can't remember if it was that good or not; even if it was the BEST BURGER EVER I'm still not sure I'd wait! haha.

Yes, Blogger has been driving me up the wall. Glad it's FINALLY working again.

Popular posts from this blog

It's SATC Saturday Again

First, I will start you off with a little movie... Sex and the City- All the Best Moments from the Movie. WARNING : If you haven't seen the movie, don't watch this.  Oh, and also please rectify this ASAP.  Ann-  they have the movie at your local TJ Maxx for $5.99.  I meant to buy it for you when I was there and bring it to you at Robin's party, but I got distracted by lamps and forgot (sorry!).  This week has been pretty lame-o on the updates front. All I have found is that there are reports of some drama on the set between Kim Cattrall and SJP.  Of course there have been reports in the past that these two gals didn't get along (personally I think it is just because KC is a little too big for her britches and doesn't seem to always remember that SJP is an executive producer and Carrie is, well the star ).  There are also reports that SJP is possibly a little overwhelmed with having the two new twin girls and little James Wilkie to take care of...

Join my Party

Welcome to my Christmas Shin-Dig! I've never thrown a blog party before so I'm kind of nervous, but that can just be our little secret. I have lots of things I want to include in my party, so I've decided the best way to tackle this is to do several posts, so keep scrolling down so that you don't miss a single thing that goes on at this party! I always try to have party favors when I throw a party, and this one shouldn't be an exception, so I am giving away a prize. Here are some photos of the prize All you have to do to enter is comment on one of my Christmas Party Blog entries. I will put all the names in a hat and draw a winner. I will post the winner's name on my blog on Sunday, so check back to see if this cute little Santa bubble light is coming to your house! All entry comments must be posted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. If this is your first trip to my blog, Welcome! Please come back and see me again!

A Blogiversary Giveaway!

One week from today will mark 2 years since I started this whole blogging thing.  I'm very excited about this blogiverary because an opportunity has come up for me to do a giveaway for you guys!  My sponsor has many websites that sell just about everything... lately I've been looking at the site for luggage  because I'm feeling the need for a new carry on bag for my upcoming trip to NOLA.  But more about the giveaway!  Here's a picture of a couple of samples... I will be giving you a set of Tervis tumblers!  If you don't know about Tervis tumblers, they are great because they keep your beverage super cold and they don't sweat all over your table!  As you can see, I'm feeling the collegiate tumblers in honor of the upcoming football season, but if you are the winner, I will give you a couple of choices: (1) You can choose from over a hundred different tumbler themes to fit your personality or lifestyle:  Texas themes, Initial...