Skip to main content

Tis the season

Tis the season to go shopping, fa la la la la la la la...

How are y'all coming on your Christmas shopping?  I am done!  Totally dunzo!  And mostly everything is all wrapped up.  Now, I am super behind on the decorating, but that's another post for another day.

If you still have some shopping to do, you should check out Rue La La. 
If you aren't familiar with Rue, it is a flash sale (2 days for each vendor typically) with really great products and great prices too.  Right now they have Tom Ford, Judith Ripka, Brooks Brothers, Waterford Linens, Destination Resorts-Snowmass & Aspen, Park Hyatt Chicago, Little Rue (kids vendors), Honora, Tommy Hilfiger Home, etc. 
It's a membership only thing, but I'm a member so I can invite you.  Another great aspect is that they have free shipping for most of the month-so great prices, plus no tax, plus free shipping means a little more cash left in your wallet at the end of the season!

Another great thing is that I just got notified that if you sign up with my invitation, you get a $10 credit!  So, if you aren't already a member, I will gladly send you an invite.

You can either give me your e-mail address in your comments, or send me an e-mail (located over on the right under "About me" and I will send you the invite.

Also, I have received a discount code for Vera Bradley (good Saturday and Sunday).  Enter FFVB20 at Checkout online and you receive 20% off (excludes sale and rolling luggage).  If you want to shop in a store, you can shoot me an e-mail or leave your contact info in comments and I will send you the e-mail so you can print out the coupon.
This isn't a paid advert, I just LOVE to pass along a deal!  Happy Shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's SATC Saturday Again

First, I will start you off with a little movie... Sex and the City- All the Best Moments from the Movie. WARNING : If you haven't seen the movie, don't watch this.  Oh, and also please rectify this ASAP.  Ann-  they have the movie at your local TJ Maxx for $5.99.  I meant to buy it for you when I was there and bring it to you at Robin's party, but I got distracted by lamps and forgot (sorry!).  This week has been pretty lame-o on the updates front. All I have found is that there are reports of some drama on the set between Kim Cattrall and SJP.  Of course there have been reports in the past that these two gals didn't get along (personally I think it is just because KC is a little too big for her britches and doesn't seem to always remember that SJP is an executive producer and Carrie is, well the star ).  There are also reports that SJP is possibly a little overwhelmed with having the two new twin girls and little James Wilkie to take care of...

Join my Party

Welcome to my Christmas Shin-Dig! I've never thrown a blog party before so I'm kind of nervous, but that can just be our little secret. I have lots of things I want to include in my party, so I've decided the best way to tackle this is to do several posts, so keep scrolling down so that you don't miss a single thing that goes on at this party! I always try to have party favors when I throw a party, and this one shouldn't be an exception, so I am giving away a prize. Here are some photos of the prize All you have to do to enter is comment on one of my Christmas Party Blog entries. I will put all the names in a hat and draw a winner. I will post the winner's name on my blog on Sunday, so check back to see if this cute little Santa bubble light is coming to your house! All entry comments must be posted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. If this is your first trip to my blog, Welcome! Please come back and see me again!

A Blogiversary Giveaway!

One week from today will mark 2 years since I started this whole blogging thing.  I'm very excited about this blogiverary because an opportunity has come up for me to do a giveaway for you guys!  My sponsor has many websites that sell just about everything... lately I've been looking at the site for luggage  because I'm feeling the need for a new carry on bag for my upcoming trip to NOLA.  But more about the giveaway!  Here's a picture of a couple of samples... I will be giving you a set of Tervis tumblers!  If you don't know about Tervis tumblers, they are great because they keep your beverage super cold and they don't sweat all over your table!  As you can see, I'm feeling the collegiate tumblers in honor of the upcoming football season, but if you are the winner, I will give you a couple of choices: (1) You can choose from over a hundred different tumbler themes to fit your personality or lifestyle:  Texas themes, Initial...