Skip to main content

February

Well, I didn't blog the whole month of February.  I think that may be the first time, I've gone an entire month.  There are no real great excuses for my absence, but I certainly find myself wondering where the entire month went.  I can't believe it's already time for Spring Break!

Here is what I was up to in February...

I got a new mattress... I love the mattresses that The Melrose in Georgetown has on their beds.  I mentioned this to my uncle, and since he works for the company that owns that hotel, he has the ability to order me the same mattress (at cost!).

Lola and I had a big Valentine's Day.  I was ridiculously spoiled by my friends & family!

Lola was spoiled too...


I took Lola on lots of walks when the weather permitted
We had several bad weather days... a sleet day, an ice day, and a couple of snow days.  Lola and I both enjoyed curling up under our Vera Bradley throw blanket

I feel the need to bake on bad weather days too.

Snow bunny is ready to come inside


Our biggest event in February was on the 17th, when Lola turned 10 years old!
New birthday toys!

I feel like most of these events were documented in real time on instagram.  Follow me @legallyblondekf if you want in on the instagram party

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's SATC Saturday Again

First, I will start you off with a little movie... Sex and the City- All the Best Moments from the Movie. WARNING : If you haven't seen the movie, don't watch this.  Oh, and also please rectify this ASAP.  Ann-  they have the movie at your local TJ Maxx for $5.99.  I meant to buy it for you when I was there and bring it to you at Robin's party, but I got distracted by lamps and forgot (sorry!).  This week has been pretty lame-o on the updates front. All I have found is that there are reports of some drama on the set between Kim Cattrall and SJP.  Of course there have been reports in the past that these two gals didn't get along (personally I think it is just because KC is a little too big for her britches and doesn't seem to always remember that SJP is an executive producer and Carrie is, well the star ).  There are also reports that SJP is possibly a little overwhelmed with having the two new twin girls and little James Wilkie to take care of...

Join my Party

Welcome to my Christmas Shin-Dig! I've never thrown a blog party before so I'm kind of nervous, but that can just be our little secret. I have lots of things I want to include in my party, so I've decided the best way to tackle this is to do several posts, so keep scrolling down so that you don't miss a single thing that goes on at this party! I always try to have party favors when I throw a party, and this one shouldn't be an exception, so I am giving away a prize. Here are some photos of the prize All you have to do to enter is comment on one of my Christmas Party Blog entries. I will put all the names in a hat and draw a winner. I will post the winner's name on my blog on Sunday, so check back to see if this cute little Santa bubble light is coming to your house! All entry comments must be posted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. If this is your first trip to my blog, Welcome! Please come back and see me again!

A Blogiversary Giveaway!

One week from today will mark 2 years since I started this whole blogging thing.  I'm very excited about this blogiverary because an opportunity has come up for me to do a giveaway for you guys!  My sponsor has many websites that sell just about everything... lately I've been looking at the site for luggage  because I'm feeling the need for a new carry on bag for my upcoming trip to NOLA.  But more about the giveaway!  Here's a picture of a couple of samples... I will be giving you a set of Tervis tumblers!  If you don't know about Tervis tumblers, they are great because they keep your beverage super cold and they don't sweat all over your table!  As you can see, I'm feeling the collegiate tumblers in honor of the upcoming football season, but if you are the winner, I will give you a couple of choices: (1) You can choose from over a hundred different tumbler themes to fit your personality or lifestyle:  Texas themes, Initial...